March 6, 2018

Week 8 Progress


Almost Done!

I think I have found a pretty good weekly routine. Since this is my second time going through this course style I know what needs to be done to get the grade I want. I do my reading during the day and then take notes for what I want to write in my notebook. I think this makes it pretty easy for me to type up my actual blog post when I get home to my computer. I like that in this class we have gotten to read thorough entire stories. I am sure it has been the same amount of reading but I feel as if I have read less in this class then Mythology and Folklore class. The Mythology and Folklore class we had to read a bunch of smaller stories which seemed to be more reading through a book. When I went to look to see how my progress was in the class I was happy to see that I am on the A track. I am hoping to keep up the momentum and work so that I can finish the class a little early with an A. Last time I had to go until the last week of classes because I had fell behind. But if I can add in some extra reading and extra credit things I could possibly get the class done sooner. I am taking a math class this semester and I will need as much time as possible to be prepared for the that final exam. Also this is my last semester of classes so my "senioritis" has kicked in and I am ready to be done with class work and assignments. The image I chose is actually about being focused for working out and fitness but I thought the quote also worked for my class as well. 


******
Image: Fitness Inspiration. Source: flickr by Arya Ziai

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, Sounds like your semester in this course is right where you want it to be, and you are in good position to finish. Are you planning on using spring break as a spring board to jump ahead and get the course done early? Even just getting 2 full weeks with extra credit done should put you just 1 or 2 weeks away from finishing, leaving your last months for your other courses.

    ReplyDelete